Manta Queen 1
Manta Queen 1 is running 4 days/4 night's safari trips to Similan Islands. She accommodates 22 guests in air conditioned cabins of which three different types are available: Twin bed cabins, Double bed cabins and 4 bed shared cabins to suit groups and families.
She is a 27 meters long and 5 meters wide wooden hull built liveaboard with 6 dive staff and 8 boat crew. There is plenty of space to enjoy the time in between dives in the saloon with HD-TV, the open dining area or on the large sundeck.
All meals on board are served buffet style freshly cooked from the on board kitchen. Snacks and fruits are served in between dives. The dinghy gives you the opportunity to spend some time on the beautiful beaches.
Booking & Enquiry
Please inform us about the following when doing your booking:
1. Full name of all divers
2. Type of cabin
3. Certification level
4. Numbers of dives
5. Date of last dive
6. Date of arrival and departure
7. Name of hotel if applicable
8. Special requirements regarding food (Allergies)
9. Equipment rental requirements
Schedule & Prices 2018/2019
Manta Queen 1:
All liveaboard/charter price include:
- Transfers to and from within Phuket (500 THB/person) and Khao Lak to Thap Lamu.
- Speedboat transfer from Thap Lamu to the liveaboard included in the price.
- Full board accommodation, full meals including snacks, drinking water, tea, coffee, fresh fruits, towel, dinghy for offshore exploration and pick ups, tank, belt, weights, divemaster or instructor.
Liveaboard price does not include:
- Similan Islands national park fee: 4D/4N - 1,800 THB. Park fee has to paid directly on boat before departure.
- Own equipment: - 1,600 THB. No discount on partial equipment
(Dates, Prices, National park-, Entry-, Visa- and other Fees, and Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.)
All prices are applicable till end of 2018-2019 season only. Kon-Tiki Ao Nang, retain the right to alter prices without prior notice and/or to introduce new charges as deemed necessary by the company.
National Park and Port fees are subject to increase and/or amendment by government policy and are out of the control of Kon-Tiki Ao Nang.